innocent+twisted Alchemy

Sunday, October 9, 2011

10.09.11 - STATIONERY COLLECTION: LETTER SETS

OMG! It's going to be the Letter Set entry!!! When I took these pictures, I was like...Didn't I used to have more? Yeah, USED to! I just remembered I sold/gave some away! X_x; Here we go!!! :P

As usual, if you want to see bigger pix, click on the image :)
The box I keep them in. It used to be FILLLLLEDDDDD until it was overflowing. Now it's just... almost full. Lol! On the left is my anime stationery AND BISEN. I wanted to take a pic of the regular letter sets and they got in the picture! tsk tsk! I think they wanted some attention too ;P 


 Totally not a letter set. It's a letter pad...I had 4 of these, but I used them all up and this is the last one. I don't know why but I love images of meowing kittens. I think they look hilarious ;D~ And I'm a cat person (even though I don't have one *cries*)

Like I said, you'll notice a theme when you look through my collection. I like certain things:
Skulls, super fancy shmancy stuff, lolita/dark stuff, rainbow, stars, cutesy foods, fairy tales, cell phones, cute drawn girls, umm... yeah! lol That's all I can think of (for now)

The back of the above letter sets, showing the different designs.

RAINBOWS! :D It's cuz I love colors! What better way to show colors than through rainbows? :)

 The back of the camo-letter set, showing the different designs

Kitties! And super cute buildings. Even though the buildings one isn't one of my fave themes, I think it's going to be one of my faves because I've found some other adorable building themes.

Winter! and iridescent dolphins! Wooo!

 RAINBOW STARS!?!?!?! WHAT MORE COULD I ASK FOR?! lol

 The apples were super cute and so were the rainbows :D

 I love this set :)
 The back of the set, showing the different designs

 Both of these envelopes are metallic. The one on the right: I think that's the only "metallic" envelope. The others are plain. 

 The back of the sets, showing the different designs

 I seriously don't know why I got this. Lol XD
 My most recent letter sets. Recent meaning about... 5 months ago?

Back with their designs

These two are one of my faves! I don't know if you can see, the one on the left has glitter lines :D

 So cute :D

 I think I was on a camo-phase when I got this and the above :P

DOMO!

Next posts are going to be STICKERS!!! THE HORROR! lol! I'll have to separate the posts from the Japanese brands and Korean brands. :)

4 comments:

  1. I had that first memo pad!!! But I used it all up! I wish I got FOUR like you! lol

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LlUJdsNQYas/TpIO5YEcf9I/AAAAAAAAB00/9U-hfoyGsvU/s1600/1.jpg
    KITTIESSSSS!! GAHHHH!!! <3

    I love that FairyTale line! LOOOOOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first time I saw Baby Jam was from YOU! Then I saw that letterset...somewhere (online?) and I was like OMFGS! MUST HAVE!!! :D~

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! I love her to BITS! I had no idea I exposed you. hahaha

    ReplyDelete