innocent+twisted Alchemy

Sunday, January 22, 2012

01.22.12 - Stop staring...

I can't sleep...

It's almost Lunar New Year. My brother came up for a visit. He was supposed to bring the non-crazy grandma up here too, but she didn't want to. Lol! She hates it up here :P But every now and then, she'll come up here. Another reason why he's here is because my dad got a package from someone from China (still don't know what it is; from the looks of it...it came in a tube... it might be a poster or photos or something).

Whenever my brother visits, he'll usually come in the late afternoon. I decided to start making my eyeshadow colors for the latest Hell Wonderland trio... I didn't even finish the first one when he arrived X_x; I know I won't be able to finish them this weekend (I did finish two shades; so I have one more to do) since I know my brother will be distracting me. Unfortunately, I'll have to finish it on my next day off (probably). It's going to drive me absolutely crazy since I didn't finish. I'm the type of person that has to finish my task or else, it'll bug me FOREVER

Anyway, since I had a closing shift......I left the house late. I kept feeling bad for leaving him home alone. We have no entertainment in the house and I didn't know what time the parents were going to be home and I didn't think my cousin was home. 

Anyway, it was interesting at work today. I had a giant sinus headache. One of our former cashiers (she moved to Audit but I can see them from our department) had another seizure. She had one the previous week... and she had one again. It was kinda scary :(

What made me MAD was, once people found out that she had a seizure again... everyone in my department stopped what they were doing and rushed over to the cafe and GAWKED at her like she was an animal at the zoo! :/ I thought it was so rude and I kept yelling at people to get back to work. But no one likes listening to me. 

The worst part is...one of the supervisors did the same. [Would it surprise you if I told you it was Sandy? <--because it was] She said she was going to the bathroom but she stopped in cafe and STARED O_O;;

-------------------

I completely lost my train of thought. It doesn't help that I did that post at around 1am and it's now 8:44pm. ^_^;



Onto other thingies! I've been wanting to read a lot more recently. I believe I've been reading a lot because I haven't been sleeping very well. So I read myself to sleep. :)

As of right now, I'm reading three books:

I have an embarassing confession... At least, to me it's embarrassing... I have this sweet spot for "chick lit" books! X_x; I have NO idea why. It started when I moved here. I usually go for dark and well...horror novels. :P 

I don't remember why I started reading these types of books. Anyway, as of right now, I have all of Sophie Kinsella's books! Twenties Girl is my latest acquisition. This is my second time reading it. Most of the first time reading it, I was half awake ;D~ Truth is, I don't like this one as much as I liked her other ones. *shrugs* I mean, I still like it, but not as much as the others :)

 The other one I've been reading is:
This book was chosen at random when I was strolling around Barnes & Noble. It was in the biography section. I always like reading about stupid customers ;D This is actually my 4th time reading this. Lol! I think it's hilarious. I've been bringing this with me to work... (without the dustcover! <--I have the hardback).

This book also made me want to get some hardbound books -_-; I just really love the feel of them.

The last book I'm reading is:
Is this a surprise? I have this on my NOOK. I saw the movie (the U.S. one) recently and that's when I started reading it. I honestly have had the book for about 3 months but I hadn't touched it. I think that was when I was like "meh! reading!? pfft!"

Honestly though, I haven't really read much. I think it's because I need more light comedy in my life right now. Though, I think once I finish one of the above books, I'll be reading this like a mofo! ;D~


I really want this book! 1Q84


It's quite expensive though. :/ It's $30! While looking for this pic, I found out on the NOOK it's only $14.99! WOOT! I'll have to get it later though... :) I still have a few things to read on my NOOK and I'm too embarassed to say! LOL!

Hey hey! My chick lit confession was hard enough :D



No comments:

Post a Comment