innocent+twisted Alchemy

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

01.31.12 - R.I.P. scanner ;___;

After 5 years of service... my scanner has died. It died a violent death. The last few times I used it, it made weird noises and hardly scanned. I'd have to re-scan 5 times to get a decent image out. :/ 

Now, I can't use it at all. Which really sucks because I needed it for my dad's stuff. I'm hoping I can buy another one soon... The one I had was a Canon CanoScan LIDE 90. I got it for $99. Plus my discount, I think it was about... $80? *sigh* I think I'll have to wait to get it once this month is over... since I still have the house bill to pay :/ 

I'm wondering how I'm going to do dad's stuff now...Plus, how am I going to make my labels and packaging and such? X_x; *falls over*

Supplies needed for i+t stuff:
-scanner!
-external hard drive (all the high quality photos, drawings, and packaging designs are slowing down my laptop)
-ingredients (this is kind of obvious lol)

*sigh* ... I dunno what else to do now... :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment