innocent+twisted Alchemy

Saturday, February 18, 2012

02.18.12 - Umm? I dunno?

Yesterday, I called in sick. Honestly though, I wasn't. Well, actually, that's not true. I had some stomach issues but >__> let's not go into detail. I called in because I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like (and this is lately) I don't belong anywhere. I don't want to do anything. I don't ...I don't know. I think it's from depression.

Anyway, onto some good stuff? I've been looking for a clasp-type clutch/coin purse thingy to hold my small crap in my bag (including coins, lip balm and such). So I looked on etsy... Um...why is everything $25+!?!?!? I wanted a SMALL ONE! I found this one...
 It's gorgeous, and not that much money. Though it IS bigger than I wanted...but I chose the size... I didn't want the smaller one (I don't know why). Anyway, it arrived yesterday. You can purchase them HERE

 It's very well-made and stiff. I wanted it to be stiff and not...floppy (get it?) It's quite roomy. That's why I plan on putting more than just change in here lol.

--------
 Rida (co-worker) asked me awhile ago to make two custom pressed eyeshadow palettes. She helped me with some of my financial crisis recently. She told me that she's not lending me the money but she's BUYING from me. So I didn't have to pay back. Anyway, she wanted two custom palettes. I finished one of them... the other one is half done. 
Here's the finished one. She wanted me to put a label on the palette but none of my sticker paper would work..., so I used one of my prints and glued it on with crafter's glue.

Here's what the finished palette (inside) looks like. The inside of the lid is super shiny from the condensation [I didn't let it dry before I closed the lid on it -_-; I smart ] so I tried to wipe it down/clean it up... umm... the color came off. I don't know if you can see in the photo...so I switched out the colors to a different palette and glued on another print. It looks better now. Lol -_-; 

That's what's been going on (okay, not much at all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment