innocent+twisted Alchemy

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

06.12.12 - updating on my phone

I've had this app on my phone for awhile but have never used it. I think it's funny that it automatically logs into this blog. So if I wanted to post in my other blogs I can only do it at home. how sad

remember my previous post where I had a billion things of chocolate?! now my skin is hating me for it lol cuz my chin had broken out like mad!

ugh I've got a giant headache.

I'm watching a YouTube video righy now and it's kinda distracting me.

I kind of want to switch out my bags but in too lazy. maybe I'll do it tomorrow

speaking of tomorrow, I was told we're going to have an emergency evacuation drill first thing in the morning. and since I'm the opener and only supervisor... I DON'T KNOW what to do!!! good thing my manager's going to be there so ... yeah.. and thank goodness there wont be a billion cashiers id have to keep track of.

anyways I should to I'm falling asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment