innocent+twisted Alchemy

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

06.27.12 - time is flying by...

I've been really depressed lately. I can't even explain it.

anyway... my laptop is temporarily out of commission, which is quite sad. my laptop is pretty big so I don't lug it around and use it like a desktop. so it's always plugged in and charged. which of course means the battery is dead because of it being overcharged. a few days ago my charger died.

I'm really hoping its just the charger that died and not the actual port. I can't afford to get another computer. though they're selling some cheap at work but I don't have the money. good thing all my important things are on an external hd.

I do have a NetBook but I honestly don't like using it.

anyways I purchased a new charger on eBay and am waiting for it to arrive. i really hope it'll work

No comments:

Post a Comment